Sunday, April 21, 2013

Infamous By Sherrilyn Kenyon Review

This book is the third one, right? Yep, I checked and double checked. It's the third one. And this is the first book I've read in this series. Whoops! Oh, well. Despite the fact I didn't read the previous two books, I managed to understand what was happening. (For once!)



I'm intrigued by the cover. Interesting shade of green. I love the symbol in the center of the cover. There are some small markings on the edge of the circle. The "F" of infamous is pretty cool. And the guy! He's dark like a demon. Ooo! *Shivering* Truth is Nick is a DEMON, so SHUT YOUR FACE AND LISTEN UP, YOU DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE!!!!

This will be a short review. 

Nick is a boy, who is unaware of how powerful he truly is. He is currently dating his girlfriend, what's-her-name. 

This book has great morals. I enjoyed the insight of Nick. I enjoyed the everchanging POVs. I don't mind different POVs. (Unlike some people)

Anyway, I think this was a great book to read.

Four out of five for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment