Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber


"I'm coming for you.

The whispers haunt her dreams and fill her waking hours with dread. Something odd is happening. Something...unnatural.

Possession of the living. Resurrection of the dead. And Natalie Stewart is caught right in the middle. Jonathon, the one person she thought she could trust, has become a double agent for the dark side. But he plays the part so well, Natalie has to wonder just how much he's really acting.

She can't even see what it is she's fighting. But the cost of losing her heart, her sanity...her soul."

Ahhh! I can't wait for the next book. All these questions will drive me crazy. I will lose my sanity and my soul if I have to wait two years! 

Okay... In my opinion, The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart is much better than Darker Still. I love the darkness and paranormal events. I have a fond love for gothic, grimly, and bloody scenes. (Very violent for a girl, huh?) The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart is recommended to any reader who loves the following genres: paranormal, Young Adult, supernatural, demons, goth, possession, and suspense.

The plot is brilliant! I love it, however there isn't much progress on Natalie's personal problems with Jonathan's demon. Furthermore, the twists and turns of this book are rather interesting and sly. I love these references that remind me that this book isn't in the modern times. This book's setting is in the old, old times. (I wish the author went a little beyond on the details and descriptions of NYC.)

The ending is so... ahhh! I can't it anymore. I have to know what happens after. What will happen to Natalie? What will happen to Jonathan? What will happen to that demon? All these questions make a killing cliffhanger.

Characters:

Natalie Stewart is a little interesting. Although most of my focus is on Jonathan, I paid a little attention to this talking wonder. Natalie Stewart is kind of quiet and not really open about her personal problems. (Probably from her non-speaking history.) I like her caring and kind side, though. However, Natalie is starting to get on my nerves.

Oh Jonathan, Jonathan. Let down your golden... I'm just kidding. Like Romeo, he remains quite dashing and ever so dreamy. He's quick to think, quick to speak, and quick to act. As a double agent, he risk his life to uncover the deception in front of him. He's so thoughtful and has every trait a girl could ever want from a guy.

Rating: Four out of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment