Thursday, April 4, 2013

Possession By Elana Johnson Review

Possession




Hmm...

Possession was difficult to understand at first. There are a few questionable things. For example: What is an e-comm? 

Vi- She's a badass. She is tough. She is not a good girl. She breaks rules. She doesn't listen to anyone. She misses her dead sister. She loves her dad. She dislikes her mother. She is powerful. I just love her. She is smart, and has a beautiful personality. I love her when she is frustrated. 

Jag-O.o Badass coming right through. He keeps things from Vi. It was obvious that he had a damaged past. Let's rephrase that-- He's a damaged soul. He's snarky and sarcastic sometimes. He is a wonderful character. He is willing to sacrifice his freedom for what he believes in. 

Zenn-I don't like. He is such a zombie boy. I found his creepy yet also smart. He reminds me of Tobias from the Divergent Trilogy.

Her dad-creeper. disgusting. despicable. I didn't like him, but that was what made him a good villian of this series. 

The writing was smooth and semieasy to understand. I would recommend it to any teenagers. 

I give this book a 3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment